Guest viewing is limited

Diy cage?

RIPbuddy12

Active member
Member
Messages
9
Reaction score
20
Points
33
Just asking for some tips, guidance, or stories on diy cages. Looking at Ikea 'hacks' but prices seem to be rising. I went to a diy store/shop and the perspex plastic alone was 50 pounds/66 dollars . I can't find a big enough clear bin/ box in my area, except for possibly online. Thanks in advance :)
 
  • Like
Reactions: Maz
I think one of the cheapest options is a platsa. You can get the wardrobe frame for about £40 and just need to make a lid with wood and mesh. It wouldn't have a perspex panel though. Or you could maybe look out for a second hand Bucatstate?

Whereabouts are you? You could just get a used Savic Plaza - there are plenty of those. You can get replacement perspex for them but that does add to the cost.
 
Back
Top