- Messages
- 50
- Reaction score
- 121
- Points
- 68
Hello everyone. I have created my own thread to avoid cluttering the main page! I have 3 hamsters currently, Teddy and Gus Gus (both males) as well as Ree my adopted female hamster.
Gus Gus and Teddy only emerges when it’s very dark but Ree is much more active and she can be seen out during evening time! She’s also much more interested in her sprays and will take a bite of it here and there whereas the boys totally ignore their sprays except for the flaxseed sprays
Teddy is the burrower which creates a headache for me because I have to destroy his burrow every week to search for the pee spots
Anyone has any tips on toilet training a hamster who only burrows?

Gus Gus and Teddy only emerges when it’s very dark but Ree is much more active and she can be seen out during evening time! She’s also much more interested in her sprays and will take a bite of it here and there whereas the boys totally ignore their sprays except for the flaxseed sprays
Teddy is the burrower which creates a headache for me because I have to destroy his burrow every week to search for the pee spots
Anyone has any tips on toilet training a hamster who only burrows?

