Guest viewing is limited

Teddyx

They can be very entertaining! Made me laugh imagining him throwing it in his dish. There is definitely some kind of plan there .......... what it is we can only guess!
 
Teddy was up at 10.45 last night, he went straight to a bridge that I put in yesterday to help him get up onto his tray from the side, he loves it! He did all of his usual things.. wheel and foraging then went back to bed around 2am. This is a good hour earlier but yet again he's getting back up at 4.45am to play with his crocodile 🐊 I left it on his dish where he put it! I think he likes the noise it makes on the dish when he keeps banging it down. He had a good nibble of it then collected some more food and went back to bed around 5.30 🥰 He's sleeping against the perspex at the side of his enclosure which is lovely because I can see him,🥰 He's also rebuilding his hoard after my cleaning session the other day 🧹🪠🫣🫢🥰 Ness 💞
 
Back
Top