Teddyx

Teddy is snoozing well today, he's definitely getting more of his paper snuggley around him with the temperature gradually cooling down. πŸ€— He's pretty much keeping to his routine bless him πŸ₯° Here he is filling his pouches before going back to bed deep in his burrow 😴πŸ₯°πŸ€—πŸ’•

vlcsnap-2026-09-24-10h03m21s235.webp
 
Teddy 🧸 doesn't seem as keen on the toothbrush, he'll have a nibble at the bristles if I stick seeds in it but otherwise not much action these days.So I ordered more of the crocodile 🐊 ones they came yesterday... Popped one in last night! Teddy is well chuffed πŸ₯° he was straight to it, having a good nibble. No doubt he'll be back to wrestling again soon πŸ₯° and we know he loves a good wrestle with that crocodile 🐊 πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–
 
Teddy 🧸 is enjoying his enclosure and spends a lot of time running miles on his wheel πŸ₯° I found it very interesting this weekend with us having our daughter visit.. teddy pulled the paper over his window while she was here! as soon as she left he's back in his window πŸ₯° I know you might be thinking it could be coincidence but he's done this before, how amusing πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ§Έ Ness
 
Since Teddy 🧸 got his crocodile 🐊 back he's been coming out of his multi chamber again when he gets up at night. It's the quickest way to get to it when he's so eager to get a nibble! Here he is last night going straight for it πŸ₯°πŸ’•

vlcsnap-2026-09-28-08h17m38s018.webp
 
Last night Teddy got up just after 11pm he sniffed and looked around to make sure I hadn't been messing with anything! He stayed up abit longer too it was around 3.30am. He had french bean and a Nibblot on his dish and of course a good wrestle with crocodile πŸŠπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’– Ness

vlcsnap-2026-09-29-07h25m12s922.webp
 
Last night Teddy got up just after 11pm he sniffed and looked around to make sure I hadn't been messing with anything! He stayed up abit longer too it was around 3.30am. He had french bean and a Nibblot on his dish and of course a good wrestle with crocodile πŸŠπŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ’– Ness

View attachment 14746
He needs his Nibblots πŸ₯° That crocodile is not going to get them 🐊
 
Back
Top