Pls give me some tips I just got a hamster (kroshka)

Caty & Kroshka team

New member
Member
Messages
4
Reaction score
7
Points
3
Hi 👋 I have a new hamster! I need some tips pls she is a Russian dwarf hamster. E.g Like how to clean the cage, stuff like that.. so pls respond in the comments!


From Caterina.qg & kroshka


Thank you 🤩
For your help! 1790796737821.webp
 
Hello :-) Exciting you have a new dwarf hamster. It's usually best to give them some space for a day or three, to settle into their new home and cage or enclosure, make it their own and scent mark everything. And also best not to clean anything for the first two weeks. You could gradually start with taming after a few days by offering her the odd treat, but they often aren't interested in playpen time for the first couple of weeks until they feel more confident in the cage.

For cage cleaning tips, this article on the home page should help :-)

 
Back
Top