PHP global issue - resolved

It's something the server will deal with - the upgrade needed has been well publicised :-)

But thank you - we also use Cloudflare which has already put protection in place. I've contacted the server anyway just to check it's been done.
 
Last edited:
Server has already put mitigations in place until they receive the patch. So fingers crossed! :)
 
Apologies I had to take the site offline last night - although there were mitigations in place , I was not comfortable leaving it so long without a patch so the safest thing was take the site offline temporarily. The sever had delays in obtaining the patch fixes with no updates by 9pm last night and no confirmation of the update until this morning.

It seems all the servers were trying to download the same software at the same time (globally I assume) and all sorts of delays.

Anyway server is patched now so business as usual 😊
 
Last edited:
Back
Top