My new rescue dog.. Snoop 🐢

Snoop is starting to get used to the wet weather now, although he still walks like he's on tippy toes. πŸ₯° He's even getting into the routine of a nap in the afternoon! We just say nap time πŸ₯± and he runs from wherever he is to the sofa and snuggles into hubby for a nap... It's so sweet πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’žπŸ’– Ness
 
I've just had a big surprise when I went upstairs and looked outside across the back garden... The cow's are back!! I didn't see them come this afternoon.oh snoop is going to be so pleased when he sees them in the morning πŸ₯° I can't be sure because it's getting dark but I think I saw his favourite cow( they get on so well) we don't have street lights here so it's jet black quite early, he won't see them when he goes out for his last toilet break... Oh he's going to be so excited πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–πŸ’ž
 
That sounds lovely - Snoop with the cows 😊
 
Snoop went for a play date with his best friend olive today, they had a good sniff around everywhere then just calmly lay down in a comfy spot and went to sleep for a good hour πŸ₯± they have to make the most of the dry weather, we can't take dry days for granted now. With all the fresh air he had such an appetite for his tea , it didn't last long πŸ₯£πŸ² Good boy snoop πŸ₯°πŸ’•πŸ’–
 
Snoop has had a lovely weekend 😊 our daughter came to stay for the weekend. She's been so busy at work for a while so couldn't come. Snoop does love her and when I said she was coming Saturday morning his little eyes lit up. As soon as she arrived he took her to see his friends the cows in the paddock. He just looked so perky and proud. They've had a great time cuddling and having fun πŸ₯° He's catching up on some sleep now , she's had to go home so I know he's having some lovely dreams about her visit . πŸ’žπŸ’•πŸ₯°Ness
 
Back
Top