Cindy

How is little Cindy doing? :-)
 
She is doing so well. She has really filled out and looks very healthy. She is still friendly and happily takes food from me.

My little grey sweetie pie. She does tend to come out once the light goes off so I don't have many recent photos of her.

PXL_20260727_205043111.webp

PXL_20260727_205245813.webp

PXL_20260727_205248396.webp

PXL_20260727_205243536.webp

PXL_20260727_205235751.webp
 
She came out this morning as I was going passed her cage. I said 'hello my little grey sweetheart' and she immediately came over to me and accepted a meal worm through the bars xxx

It was early in the day so my phone was still switched off.
 
She was lively! I put her into her carrier for the duration of the clean and only cleaned part of the cage and washed her wheel (which gets pretty messy).

I put back a fresh (much reduced) stash. It is quite incredible how much she stores away!!!

Once back in her cage she was keen to explore and looked at everything. Once she was satisfied that all was in order she went to bed and I heard a few tunnelling/ rearranging kind of noises.
 
Back
Top