Guest viewing is limited

Competition chat - October

Jain

Dwarfie Days
Reaction score
Another couple of weeks of indecision all are adorable also can't find the list of entries that I used to vote on last month

Reactions: Maz
Did you mean last month’s photo competition thread Jain?

Did you mean last month’s photo competition thread Jain?

Yes I thought I'd seen a list on September competition where you ticked a box at the side of the hamster of your choice and it said how many votes each hamster had accumulated but I can't seem to locate the list previously I had just pressed a like next to the photo of my vote hope all this makes sense I'm starting to think I'm imagining things

The boxes you tick are only there while voting is open, once the competition closes the boxes will have gone.
The same with this month, the boxes & list will be there when voting opens at the end of the month.
If that’s what you were looking for.

The boxes you tick are only there while voting is open, once the competition closes the boxes will have gone.
The same with this month, the boxes & list will be there when voting opens at the end of the month.
If that’s what you were looking for.
Thank you that makes sense as to why I couldn't see it already will watch out for it probably change my mind 20 times before voting opens:D

Thank you that makes sense as to why I couldn't see it already will watch out for it probably change my mind 20 times before voting opens:D
This month's competition closes on 25th October :) So until then, people can keep entering photos, then on 25th October the list with boxes will appear for the voting. Hope that helps! Meanwhile you are free to like as many of the pictures as you want as well, but when the list with boxes go up you just get the two votes.

This month's competition closes on 25th October :) So until then, people can keep entering photos, then on 25th October the list with boxes will appear for the voting. Hope that helps! Meanwhile you are free to like as many of the pictures as you want as well, but when the list with boxes go up you just get the two votes.
Brilliant thank you got it now off to look at those gorgeous little hams again and can like them without thinking I'd voted for a dozen or more p.s 24th deadline in my diary ;) :)

I just moved these posts to a separate chat thread about the photo comp so the photos didn't get lost amongst the posts :)

Back